Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sureshot I'm really happy you included U19 players Qasim Akram and Mohammad Haris at my request.

For the next database update, could you perhaps add U19 opener Mohammad Huraira too. He's Shoaib Malik's nephew and did well vs Afghanistan in the U19 WC QF...I'm sure he's going to come close to being selected in the PAK team in future.

Added.

Again, thank you for all your efforts.

Eagerly waiting for the Android release
    Last edited by Sureshot; 06-23-2020, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Callum Parkinson of Leicestershire could do with an upgrade in one day cricket. Very underrated on the game.

Not a great record, but have improved him a bit.
      Last edited by Sureshot; 06-23-2020, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Devon Conway (NZ) needs a boost.

His ability reflects his real life stats.
        Last edited by Sureshot; 06-23-2020, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Re. George Scott at Gloucestershire, I still contend his batting needs a slight nudge, he has been useless for me in game!

I also think his bowling could do with a boost, he's not an all rounder and hasn't had great results yet in county cricket but pretty regularly got his arm over for Middlesex.

Comment

In a few World XI games, Christi Viljoen from Namibia isn't getting bowled (often gets the new ball taken off him) so might need a nudge. He's missing out overs to a few players who just aren't as good as him. I know it's subjective and I'm a big Namibian nerd (check out the story coming soon) but worth looking into?

I've improved him a little bit, his record for Otago wasn't great outside of the 20 Over.
            Last edited by Sureshot; 06-23-2020, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Preed View Post
              Muralidharan Gautam (Goa) and Abrar Kazi have both been arrested for fixing charges. Should they be retired from the game?
              https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_...two-kpl-owners
              I can't find anything detailing how long they are suspended for, can you shed any light? We can ban players in-game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynx54321 View Post

Hi Nigel,

Roughly where would you say the bowling speeds diverge mph wise?

RF - 90mph+
                RMF - 83 - 90mph
                RFM - 75- 82mph
                RM - 74mph and below

Does that look reasonable?
                Always tricky with these, I'd say you're not far off.

RF - 90+mph
                RMF - 84+
                RFM - 77/78+
                RM < 77

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Always tricky with these, I'd say you're not far off.

RF - 90+mph
                  RMF - 84+
                  RFM - 77/78+
                  RM < 77
                  Thanks Nigel. David Payne tends to bowl in the 82-86mph range so could be a contender to move to LMF. I'd say he's brisk though not express.
                  Last edited by Lynx54321; 06-23-2020, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Canterbury View Post
                    Feedback for some NZ players
                    Daryl Mitchell has moved from Northern Districts to Canterbury
                    Jeet Raval has moved from Auckland to Northern Districts
                    Finn Allen has moved from Auckland to Wellington
                    Tom Blundell should only be an opener in Test/FC, he doesn't open in limited-overs for either Wellington or New Zealand
                    Daryl Mitchell should be an RM, not RFM, he bowls in the mid-120kmh range
                    Stephen Murdoch has retired from all forms of the game and should be removed
                    Leo Carter should be a middle-order bat in all formats, not an opener, he batted 5 for Canterbury last season
                    Blair Tickner should be an RMF, not RF, he bowls in the high 130kmh range
                    Ben Lister should be an LFM, not LM, he bowls in the low 130kmh range

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_...domestic-moves
                    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/75994691.cms
                    Thanks for the great feedback.

Unfortunately I can't make Blundell an opener in non-Test/FC, got all your other changes which will be in the next patch.

Comment

Re. George Scott at Gloucestershire, I still contend his batting needs a slight nudge, he has been useless for me in game!

I also think his bowling could do with a boost, he's not an all rounder and hasn't had great results yet in county cricket but pretty regularly got his arm over for Middlesex.
                      I can't improve his batting more than it is, the numbers just don't warrant an improvement at the moment.

I've improved his bowling.

Side note, he's down as Scottish, but I can't find him being anything other than English?

Comment

I can't improve his batting more than it is, the numbers just don't warrant an improvement at the moment.

I've improved his bowling.

Side note, he's down as Scottish, but I can't find him being anything other than English?
                        He got a call up to Scotland's training squad pre COVID along with Scott Steele at Durham.

Comment

Originally posted by ZH8 View Post
                          Here's my feedback to update some Bangladeshi players:

Also add all players from Bangladesh under 19 team that won the world cup, I know most of them are already in the game but a few of them are missing:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/cont...d/1210854.html
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_U...ads#Bangladesh
                          Most of the U-19 squad are in the game, I've added:

Mrittunjoy Chowdhury
                          Prantik Nawrose Nabil
                          Tanzim Hasan Sakib (Was in 2019 database)

Can't find any information about:
                          Mohammad Shahin
                          Mehereob Hasan

I'll need date of birth, batting/bowling types and any preferences in terms of aggression, etc or I'll have to randomise it.

Comment

He got a call up to Scotland's training squad pre COVID along with Scott Steele at Durham.
                            Ah yes, I remember that now. Long days!

I've also changed Payne to LMF, feel that's fair.

Comment

Ah yes, I remember that now. Long days!

I've also changed Payne to LMF, feel that's fair.
                              Ah great. I wonder about Matt Taylor too, he was once part of England's pace prospect training program when we lacked proper fast bowlers but he tends to bowl in the same mid 80s range as Payne now.

Steel and Scott are interesting call ups for Scotland. I did wonder if Cameron Steel at Durham was related and might also be getting looked at but Scotland but it appears he was in a recent USA squad!

Comment

Hi guys just wondering if Monty Panesar is on the available list as he has recently said he isn't retired and would like to play FC Cricket again?

Comment

Working...
                                X