This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben eddy View Post
    I keep getting please wait coming up on the loading screen and I can play on please help

Sureshot
    Is this when you try to load a save?

Comment

• The server appears to be down and has been all day. Sureshot

Comment

• I picked up a 10fer playing as Glamorgan, however the achievement didn't get unlocked on steam
        Attached Files

Comment

• Sudden inability to access game save file. Game crashes upon trying to load my usual international career. No new updates I'm pretty sure? No new disruptive apps installs.

Just not lettin me play even though the last few months have been fine

Comment

• Originally posted by morty View Post
            Sudden inability to access game save file. Game crashes upon trying to load my usual international career. No new updates I'm pretty sure? No new disruptive apps installs.

Just not lettin me play even though the last few months have been fine
            Can you confirm what device you are playing on?

Comment

• Hi Sureshot I am playing as WI and at the squad selection of World T20 in June 2050 but, when I click on the WI squad selection forward button the game just keeps on crashing and I cant go any further. Kindly advise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gladiator View Post
                Hi Sureshot I am playing as WI and at the squad selection of World T20 in June 2050 but, when I click on the WI squad selection forward button the game just keeps on crashing and I cant go any further. Kindly advise.
                I am in the year 2130, there's been no error my side - could it be something with your computer file being corrupted or something like that?
                I play the West Indies too, have we played online anytime? I go by the online name team as s-o-c-a

Comment

• Originally posted by saviopaes View Post

I am in the year 2130, there's been no error my side - could it be something with your computer file being corrupted or something like that?
                  I play the West Indies too, have we played online anytime? I go by the online name team as s-o-c-a
                  2130? Thats awesome!

There was a time when file got corrupted but, then it told me that its corrupted and gave me an option to restore. However, in this case game doesnt say anything rather when I press the forward button going towards squad selection whole game just shuts down.

I did try online few years ago but, at that time I was rarely able to find a player online to play with. Thanks for giving me your team name, will definitely give online another shot.

Comment

• great! would love to play a new opponent for a change - let me know your user and we'll play on.

Comment

• Players dissapear from stats after retiring. I've had this happen once or twice but this time it annoyed me enough to post considering he was my highest wicket taker for Durham. C.Rushworth has dissapeared from the game entirely.

I'm on Mac - Latest Version. Please help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 6.37.05 pm.png
Views:	375
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	75262
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Gladiator View Post
                        Hi Sureshot I am playing as WI and at the squad selection of World T20 in June 2050 but, when I click on the WI squad selection forward button the game just keeps on crashing and I cant go any further. Kindly advise.
                        Hi,

What device are you playing the game on?

Comment

• Originally posted by tucky View Post
                          Players dissapear from stats after retiring. I've had this happen once or twice but this time it annoyed me enough to post considering he was my highest wicket taker for Durham. C.Rushworth has dissapeared from the game entirely.

I'm on Mac - Latest Version. Please help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 6.37.05 pm.png
Views:	375
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	75262
                          if a player retires, and they have not played any international match, they will be removed from the game database.

Comment

• I've decided to add this to the bug reports posts. Mainly because it's been bugging me for a long while.

I play lots of one off Test series and have done so for a number of years. I'm currently playing England (me) v Sri Lanka, 3 tests. I store all the players statistics in a database.

I'm playing the 1st Test and Jonny Bairstow is 161 not out and England 442/5. That takes Bairstow's current Test average to 64.02 from 77 Tests with 23 100s. Sureshot, could you introduce drug testing into Cricket Captain 2021 because Jonny must be sniffing something other than linseed oil.

Please. please, please tone his stats down a touch. He's driving me barmy.

Comment

• Maybe I should moan more often. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (5).png
Views:	415
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	75273Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (6).png
Views:	363
Size:	718.2 KB
ID:	75274

Comment

• Originally posted by ChinMusic View Post
                                Maybe I should moan more often. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (5).png Views:	69 Size:	124.6 KB ID:	75273Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (6).png Views:	55 Size:	718.2 KB ID:	75274
                                Amazing commitment to the cause.

Jonny is a tricky player to balance, he can be so destructive in the short formats. His Test record is erratic, then you look at him averaging 50 for Yorkshire in FC...

His average being that high over such a period is an anomally and over what he should be doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X