This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
    With the new update, coach and physio screen is broken. Some symbols appear but when others are clicked it doesn't show
    This issue is fixed in the next update, you can see the coaching sessions assigned to the players by going in to their coaching menu and it will be highlighted green. Shouldn't be long before the next update goes live.

Comment

• Hi Sureshot, I've encountered a bug whilst captaining England and Durham.

On android, when I am asked to select an England squad but there is a Durham game straight after, two issues happen:

1) when selecting players for the England Squad, the players' form percentages do not show, unless they are Durham players.

2) immediately after confirming the squad, I am taken to the Durham training page and not the England training page.

Let me know if you need more information.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJHC View Post
        Hi Sureshot, I've encountered a bug whilst captaining England and Durham.

On android, when I am asked to select an England squad but there is a Durham game straight after, two issues happen:

1) when selecting players for the England Squad, the players' form percentages do not show, unless they are Durham players.

2) immediately after confirming the squad, I am taken to the Durham training page and not the England training page.

Point 2 sounds like there is a Durham match between the international squad selection and the international match.

Can you confirm the in-game date?

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

This has also happened for me today. Guy playing in a 4 day game for Lancashire was also playing for England in a T20I
          This issue is now fixed in our code, though we currently have no plans for any further CC2020 updates as we're now focusing on CC2021.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Point 2 sounds like there is a Durham match between the international squad selection and the international match.

Can you confirm the in-game date?
            Hi Sureshot, the game date is the English summer season of 2024. And yes, it is happening when a Durham game is between the squad selection and the next England match.

Comment

Hi Sureshot, the game date is the English summer season of 2024. And yes, it is happening when a Durham game is between the squad selection and the next England match.
              Do you have an actual date, ie, 11th May, etc?

Comment

Do you have an actual date, ie, 11th May, etc?
                Hi Sureshot, I am having the issue again now.

The date is 28th July 2024. I have two Durham Challenge Trophy games, 29th July and 31st July, and then the first Test on 1st August.

Comment

Hi Sureshot, I am having the issue again now.

The date is 28th July 2024. I have two Durham Challenge Trophy games, 29th July and 31st July, and then the first Test on 1st August.
                  Thanks, I've made a note and will check this tomorrow.

Comment

• The server is down at the minute, in case you haven't noticed Sureshot

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                      The server is down at the minute, in case you haven't noticed Sureshot
                      Fine for me now, is it okay for you?

Comment

Hi Sureshot, I've encountered a bug whilst captaining England and Durham.

Right, I've finally got a save to the same point as you.

1) To confirm, you mean the form percentage form when looking at the Batting Form in Player Profile?
                        2) I think this is right, as you're managing Durham next. Hmm, but then you want to train players before the England match. I'd have to check if we can swap user control between the two user teams in situations like this.

Comment

Right, I've finally got a save to the same point as you.

1) To confirm, you mean the form percentage form when looking at the Batting Form in Player Profile?
                          2) I think this is right, as you're managing Durham next. Hmm, but then you want to train players before the England match. I'd have to check if we can swap user control between the two user teams in situations like this.
                          Yep, that's right, I can't see batting or bowling form percentages for non Durham players.

Agreed, a switch squad option would be a good option. Or perhaps it could be that you leave your county as soon as you pick the international squad.

Comment

Yep, that's right, I can't see batting or bowling form percentages for non Durham players.

Agreed, a switch squad option would be a good option. Or perhaps it could be that you leave your county as soon as you pick the international squad.
                            I think the code works like this because we've had issues with important matches being missed when managing international teams. We might be able to do a switch team option for coach and physio, I'd have to check with Andy and Chris, I've made a note of this and the percentages for non-user domestic teams when managing an international team.

Comment

• Thanks Sureshot

Comment

• I keep getting please wait coming up on the loading screen and I can play on please help

Sureshot

Comment

Working...
                                X