This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Top_Cat View Post

Right so this is a proper bug. I'm seeing players picked for two teams at the same time now.

In the below, you can see the Australia vs Ireland Test on 6th of Oct 2027 and the next game for my FC team (South Australia) beginning on the 10th of October i.e. day 5 of the Test overlaps with day 1 of the Shield game. So, anyone playing the Test should be unavailable for the Shield games.

Yet, Yapp, Labuschagne, Head and Carey finish playing the Test and line up for SA and QLD.

Hard to see from the first screenshot but you can see the 2nd Test began on the 13th of October i.e. during the same Shield game. Yet, all of those players were available for selection for the 2nd Test whilst still playing the Shield game that they should not have been playing.

Playing for multiple teams at the same time is a decent way to boost your numbers eh. Have sent my save game to Sureshot so you can see the same players playing two different games (see the latest games on those dates in corey, s. aus & adelaide_COPY.cap in the Dropbox folder I sent).
    This has also happened for me today. Guy playing in a 4 day game for Lancashire was also playing for England in a T20I

Comment

• Sureshot The points system still isn't working online. I just beat Challenge_accepted and should've got 24 points but only got 5! Really frustrating to beat some of the best teams and only get a couple of points and then lose to weak teams but lose the full amount of points that I'm supposed to!

Comment

• I'm not sure if this has been brought up before. I checked back a few pages and found no mention of the bug I've encountered, so here goes.

I've just completed a Sheffield Shield first-class season and each team's averages have one or two players with missing statistics. The three screenshots prove this. New South Wales played 10 games and yet their squad appearances only total 103. That's 7 short, and after some searching I found it to be Moises Henriques who was missing stats. They showed up on his Last Comp.page instead of the Current Comp one.

I've included three screenshots because two doesn't cover the whole squad and they also prove they are from the same saved game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChinMusic View Post
          I'm not sure if this has been brought up before. I checked back a few pages and found no mention of the bug I've encountered, so here goes.

I've just completed a Sheffield Shield first-class season and each team's averages have one or two players with missing statistics. The three screenshots prove this. New South Wales played 10 games and yet their squad appearances only total 103. That's 7 short, and after some searching I found it to be Moises Henriques who was missing stats. They showed up on his Last Comp.page instead of the Current Comp one.

I've included three screenshots because two doesn't cover the whole squad and they also prove they are from the same saved game.
          Have you still got the sae from during that season? If so, can you PM me the save. The saves are located here:

C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

Comment

• With the new update, coach and physio screen is broken. Some symbols appear but when others are clicked it doesn't show
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
              With the new update, coach and physio screen is broken. Some symbols appear but when others are clicked it doesn't show
              Can you confirm which platform you are on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

its Pc/steam

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
                  its Pc/steam
                  Thanks, I've just sent you a PM

Comment

It is happening to me too, PC (windows version.)

Comment

• Ummmm... so this bug cost me a game...
                      All out but I still had a wicket left and time... This shouldn't have been a Loss
                      ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Originally posted by Cam View Post
                        Ummmm... so this bug cost me a game...
                        All out but I still had a wicket left and time... This shouldn't have been a Loss
                        Have you got a save from during the match?

Edit: In addition, had Jon Holland got injured whilst bowling or when batting in the previous innings?
                        Last edited by Sureshot; 02-08-2021, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CricketFan View Post

It is happening to me too, PC (windows version.)
                          I've grabbed the save from Lojoda , this is the only way I've been able to break it so far:

When I'm selecting coaching sessions, I can only get it to clear the current training for a player by doing this:

On Player x, who has Batting Practice selected, I've gone in to the Fielding Technique and it clears the Batting Practice section before I've even confirmed the Fielding Technique selection.

Is this what you're experiencing? I suspect this issue I've found has been in there a while.

Comment

Have you got a save from during the match?

Edit: In addition, had Jon Holland got injured whilst bowling or when batting in the previous innings?
                            This is my new game I started since the update.
                            I had Pattinson injured whilst bowling... Holland was done and able to play it the next match (I dropped him as he is garbage in the game).
                            In all my years of playing every version I have never come across this.
                            also correct me if I am wrong but you can't lose 2 players via injury in the same game? I've never seen that.
                            ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                              Sureshot The points system still isn't working online. I just beat Challenge_accepted and should've got 24 points but only got 5! Really frustrating to beat some of the best teams and only get a couple of points and then lose to weak teams but lose the full amount of points that I'm supposed to!
                              This issue is fixed in the next update, which should be out in the next few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by adil View Post
                                I just dont know what to say but I am extremely annoyed and angry. The game has literally become unplayable when I put highlights on. Whenever a match is perfectly poised the game crashes. Please fix this crashing issue on android
                                This issue is fixed in the live Android update, an absolute nightmare to trackdown, but we eventually pinned it down to a change Google made for Android 9 and newer.

Comment

Working...
                                X