X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adil View Post

I play on Android
    Please try fully restarting your device, hold the power button until it turns off or you get the option tor restart. Let me know if the crashing continues after that.

Comment

• The network is incredibly slow, this is particularly evident during FC or test games. Had several games cut out with 'error' messages today.

Comment

• There is this bug in the internet game when you go and try to check a players profile during the game and when you try to return to game by clicking BACK it doesn't work..... as a result you are stuck in there until you get disconnected due to inactivity thus adding salt into your wound by adding a disc to your record

Comment

• Originally posted by AkhtarPlays View Post
          There is this bug in the internet game when you go and try to check a players profile during the game and when you try to return to game by clicking BACK it doesn't work..... as a result you are stuck in there until you get disconnected due to inactivity thus adding salt into your wound by adding a disc to your record
          I get stuck at this point in online game and the BACK button stops working
          Attached Files

Comment

I get stuck at this point in online game and the BACK button stops working
            Are you Android or iOS?

Comment

• Is it actually correct that Hundred matches are recorded as T20 matches? They’re not and I thought they weren’t going to be or have they changed that? As far as I’m aware they’re not officially T20 matches so why are they in the game? I’m playing a traditional county season but obviously some of my players go off to play in The Hundred and I can see their stats change.

Also, it’d be good if we could request what we want from the youth team instead of constantly getting a batsman when I need a bowler or need an attacking batsman not a defensive one etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Are you Android or iOS?
                I am on Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
                  Is it actually correct that Hundred matches are recorded as T20 matches? They’re not and I thought they weren’t going to be or have they changed that? As far as I’m aware they’re not officially T20 matches so why are they in the game? I’m playing a traditional county season but obviously some of my players go off to play in The Hundred and I can see their stats change.

Also, it’d be good if we could request what we want from the youth team instead of constantly getting a batsman when I need a bowler or need an attacking batsman not a defensive one etc.
                  We made the 100 as part of the 20Over for stats for not adding another line of data. They're essentially 20 overs of 5 balls. Bit like when the 40 Over one day matches were still classed as List A matches, despite not being 50 overs.

Comment

I am on Android
                    This is working fine for me on Android, I've tried as many different combinations of accessing a player profile as I can think of. All worked fine.

Can you tell me what method you are using to access the player profile and what you are doing on the player profile before pressing back?

Comment

This is working fine for me on Android, I've tried as many different combinations of accessing a player profile as I can think of. All worked fine.

Can you tell me what method you are using to access the player profile and what you are doing on the player profile before pressing back?
                      I just click on the batsman of the opponent to check his batting preferences which is available to access through commentary panel on the right side of the screen than when i click back to return and continue the match i get stuck there all the buttons are working fine its just the back button
                      p.s: it happens like 1 or 2 oit of 10 times not all the time but still significant

Comment

Again got stuck today here
                        and in the end it show disc due to inactivity????

Comment

I just click on the batsman of the opponent to check his batting preferences which is available to access through commentary panel on the right side of the screen than when i click back to return and continue the match i get stuck there all the buttons are working fine its just the back button
                          p.s: it happens like 1 or 2 oit of 10 times not all the time but still significant
                          Thanks, will check again.

Comment

• Could we get reserve overseas players barred from the one day cup?

I lose all my best players to the hundred which is fine but Somerset (usually) pick up the likes of Virat Kohli as reserve who goes on to utterly dominate the competition.

Comment

• Hi, Managing Surrey and squad decimated by the 100. Dont have enough players to fulfil the challenge trophy fixture so basically i cant move the game forward as till have 2 player unavailable in the final 11 with no back-up. I believe normally some youth players are made available but not in this case unfortunately. Screen shots attached.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orman19 View Post
                                Hi, Managing Surrey and squad decimated by the 100. Dont have enough players to fulfil the challenge trophy fixture so basically i cant move the game forward as till have 2 player unavailable in the final 11 with no back-up. I believe normally some youth players are made available but not in this case unfortunately. Screen shots attached.
                                Can you open the options menu and confirm what version number is running, will be 20.xx.

Comment

Working...
                                X