Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen a couple odd things at contract renewal time now.

In an earlier Gloucestershire save George Hankins had a reasonable first season for me, yet despite being in his prime only wanted 16k to sign a new contract...

In my Derbyshire save, end of the first season and Alex Hughes has similarly had a solid season and in his late twenties so still in his prime is asking for only 18k.

Comment

• Having played through 20 years of fixtures, therefore looping round, I noticed that these fixtures haven't been played:
      Ire(Home) vs Aus(Away)-Test
      Ire vs Aus-ODI
      Aus vs Zim-T20I
      Ire vs Ind-Test
      Ire vs Ind-ODI
      Ire vs SA-Test
      Another bug that may be related is on the performance screen England's home ODI against Afghanistan shows n/a, like its not been played, but Afghanistan's away series box against England shows lost 1-3. Also Afg's home box says won 3-0 and Eng's away box says won 3-1. Something definitely doesn't seem correct.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
        Having played through 20 years of fixtures, therefore looping round, I noticed that these fixtures haven't been played:
        Ire(Home) vs Aus(Away)-Test
        Ire vs Aus-ODI
        Aus vs Zim-T20I
        Ire vs Ind-Test
        Ire vs Ind-ODI
        Ire vs SA-Test
        Another bug that may be related is on the performance screen England's home ODI against Afghanistan shows n/a, like its not been played, but Afghanistan's away series box against England shows lost 1-3. Also Afg's home box says won 3-0 and Eng's away box says won 3-1. Something definitely doesn't seem correct.
        Can you PM me the save?

Comment

• Originally posted by steelback View Post
          Not sure if this is a bug or me not understanding the rules, but why do you get more overs of fielding restrictions in a foreshortened T20 game? The one I'm currently in was initially reduced to 19 overs (without a ball being bowled) but the powerplay overs went up to 7... My opponent's innings was then reduced to 10 overs, an impressive 13(?!) of which had restrictions imposed on them.
          Thanks for the feedback, I've passed on to Chris to investigate.

Comment

Not sure if this is a bug or me not understanding the rules, but why do you get more overs of fielding restrictions in a foreshortened T20 game? The one I'm currently in was initially reduced to 19 overs (without a ball being bowled) but the powerplay overs went up to 7... My opponent's innings was then reduced to 10 overs, an impressive 13(?!) of which had restrictions imposed on them.
            Can you open the options menu and confirm the version number, will be 20.xx

Comment

• Sureshot Any thoughts on the contract renewal issue above?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Can you PM me the save?
                I have sent it

Comment

Can you open the options menu and confirm the version number, will be 20.xx
                  Thanks for looking into this; it's 20.10. Hope this helps!

Comment

• Dont know where to put this but pakistan team ODI kit colour is completely off. It should be green but it is grey and its been the same since I can remember

Comment

• Originally posted by adil View Post
                      Dont know where to put this but pakistan team ODI kit colour is completely off. It should be green but it is grey and its been the same since I can remember
                      This is how it looks for me. Is it the same for you?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-08-16 10-51-19-90.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	379.7 KB
ID:	72291

Comment

• Some more fixes for the next update, including some issues reported here:

- Added Nepal to Custom Match Series
                        - Fixed following on in Online matches
                        - Updated Save scorecard feature to save all innings and now uses default name
                        - Removed 2037 champions trophy

Lynx54321

We can't add Uganda this year. Can you send me the save with those contract issues you raised?

Comment

Thanks for looking into this; it's 20.10. Hope this helps!
                          It does indeed.

Can you confirm exactly where you were seeing the fielding restrictions showing 7 overs in a 20 over match? Screenshot would be great if possible.

Comment

This is how it looks for me. Is it the same for you?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CricketCaptain 2020-08-16 10-51-19-90.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	379.7 KB
ID:	72291
                            Yes it looks the same for me. It should be a darker shade of green

Comment

It does indeed.

Can you confirm exactly where you were seeing the fielding restrictions showing 7 overs in a 20 over match? Screenshot would be great if possible.
                              Hopefully I've managed to upload a screenshot. Where there's usually a "6" in the bottom right-hand corner at innings start, it now says "7", and "Fielding restrictions: 7 overs remaining". Admittedly, I didn't spot during play whether there were actually 7 overs of restrictions, so it might just be a cosmetic bug rather than an actual one.

Cheers!

Comment

Hopefully I've managed to upload a screenshot. Where there's usually a "6" in the bottom right-hand corner at innings start, it now says "7", and "Fielding restrictions: 7 overs remaining". Admittedly, I didn't spot during play whether there were actually 7 overs of restrictions, so it might just be a cosmetic bug rather than an actual one.

Cheers!
                                Thanks, this is fixed for the next update.

Comment

Working...
                                X