This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lojoda View Post
    mohammed azharullah, the Italian player is almost 60 years old and hasn’t retired yet in my game. Maybe because Italy doesn’t have player regeneration?
    He's keen!

Can you please send me your game save and we will fix this

Press Windows key and R on your keyboard, in the run dialog copy this and hit enter:
    %AppData%\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves
    If you can't see this folder you may need to enable hidden folders.

Then find your relevant save and please send it to me in a PM. You don't need to zip the save, just attach the .cap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

We've finally fixed this, really complex and it's quite old code so we're not sure why it's only just started being an issue. iOS update should be out later this week, hopefully tomorrow. UK time.
      Cheers, much appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon View Post

Cheers, much appreciated.
        This update is now live on the App Store, go to the Updates section of the AppStore on your device.

Android, iOS, Mac and Steam are all now live with the latest code.

Comment

• I believe that Jamesy has highlighted this but when playing online I declined to enforce the follow on and then this happened.

I couldn't even declare and had to take a disconnection.

Has this been looked at?
          Attached Files

Comment

• I also have had many errors online in the last 24 hours and I've been left stuck in the game with no response 3 times and had to DC 3 times!

Comment

• Problem with pakistan career mode.
              Before the t20 serires against england in August 2020 the AI selects the last ODI squad( against netherlands) instead of the last t20 squad(which played ireland)

Comment

• Thanks for the menu fix! Is there a post that details the recent player database changes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilted View Post
                  Thanks for the menu fix! Is there a post that details the recent player database changes?
                  Check through the database thread and you'll see my changes marked in bold and edited by me.

Comment

• Sureshot

I've had four games this week in either 4 or 5 day mode online that have all disconnected or had an error. All of them involved the follow on. Doubly annoying as I had the opposition following on or I could have enforced it each time. Has this been looked at?

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post
                      Sureshot

I've had four games this week in either 4 or 5 day mode online that have all disconnected or had an error. All of them involved the follow on. Doubly annoying as I had the opposition following on or I could have enforced it each time. Has this been looked at?
                      Andy is looking at this right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Andy is looking at this right now.
                        Thanks.

The online game is definitely not working as normal. Just had two games disconnected/crash Vs I-N-D-I-A and he's a fair player and the games weren't conclusive about who was in the lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

Thanks.

The online game is definitely not working as normal. Just had two games disconnected/crash Vs I-N-D-I-A and he's a fair player and the games weren't conclusive about who was in the lead.
                          What match type was it?

Comment

• ODI, T20, four or five days. I've had a lot of issues online in the last few days. Lots of times it's freezing and one of us ends up disconnecting. I only had one DC until Sunday! I'm now on 5.

Comment

• Random question but why do Italian players (Gareth Berg etc.) not show up as being Italian? All other countries show up - e.g. Nathan Lyon (Hampshire & Australia) or Delray Rawlins (Sussex, Southampton & Bermuda) and for most of the countries a flag of their nationality will also appear top right of their profile - or if there is no flag the Cricket Captain stock image will show instead...but not for Italians!!

Not a biggie, just curious. Thanks

Comment

• Not sure if this is a bug or me not understanding the rules, but why do you get more overs of fielding restrictions in a foreshortened T20 game? The one I'm currently in was initially reduced to 19 overs (without a ball being bowled) but the powerplay overs went up to 7... My opponent's innings was then reduced to 10 overs, an impressive 13(?!) of which had restrictions imposed on them.
                                Last edited by steelback; 08-14-2020, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X