X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CricketFan
    replied
    Is it the Aussie Dollar, or is this game about $10 more expensive this year?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Canterbury
    replied
    Sureshot do you currently have a timeframe for when the Android release will be? If not, that's fine but I would like to know, cheers in advance

Leave a comment:

• Liamh92
    replied
    Sureshot How long do you think it will be until iOS release? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Joe Baldwin

As of right now we don't have a release date for Mac. We're working on iOS release currently, once that has been submitted work will shift on to Mac.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Baldwin
    replied
    Is there any idea when CC2020 will be available on Mac? Not sure it's usually this long after the initial release for it to come to Macs, am awaiting this eagerly but would appreciate some communication on when we can expect (or not) the game to drop...

Leave a comment:

• jazzyfizzle0
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

I think Mac is unlikely for next weekend, we've had to replace a bit of software we use for the Apple builds. We're getting there, some big changes for non-Windows versions going on at the moment.
    No worries.. cheers for the heads up.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzyfizzle0 View Post
    Hey guys, any ETA on the Mac release? I'm getting a new Mac delivered over the weekend, so hoping it may be ready by then?
    I think Mac is unlikely for next weekend, we've had to replace a bit of software we use for the Apple builds. We're getting there, some big changes for non-Windows versions going on at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• jazzyfizzle0
    replied
    Hey guys, any ETA on the Mac release? I'm getting a new Mac delivered over the weekend, so hoping it may be ready by then?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Wrong link, sorry chaps, updated now.

Leave a comment:

• MateGaming
    replied
    Lynx54321

You can just go straight to the Childish Things website and then click on 'store' in the bar at the top. This doesn't need a username/password. I had the same issue yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Springbok 1970
    replied
    Hi Sureshot, just bought and downloaded CC2020. What can I say, for sometime now, I have been posting the names of cricketers, mainly South African, that I think should be included in the All Time Greats. I must say that I am extremely disappointed that none have been included. So, in a hope that there will be an upgrade/patch in the near future, I will list them again, in a hope that you will consider them. The First 6 played in Tests and ODI`s, against rebel touring teams. The rest played in a S>A>XI, against touring teams in the 1950`s/60`s. 1) R.M. Bentley 2) L.J. Barnard 3) A.M. Ferreira 4) R.L.S. Armitage 5)B.A. Matthews 6)T.R. Madsen 7) G.A.S. Innes 8) P.M. Dodds 9) B.J. Versveld 10) J.H. Ferrandi 11) G.F. Dakin 12) K.L. Gibbs 13) A.R. Hector 14 )L.B. Koch 15) A.Tayfield 16) R.K. Thorne. As I`ve said before, I`m sure there`s many Cricket Captain fans that enjoy playing matches and series from yesteryears, to add these players would certainly improve, what is already the best cricket game on the market.

Leave a comment:

• Ahson8
    replied

The demo will be available very soon (next day or so).
    Oh, thank God. I thought there was no demo this year

Leave a comment:

• Rumblah
    replied

Weird, looking at the orders that came in, I think you've been able to buy since, is that correct?
    Yeah I re-entered my address and it went straight through. I input the exact same information so no idea why, but it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
    Asking me for a "regionid" when I attempt to pay? But theres no field to enter it
    Weird, looking at the orders that came in, I think you've been able to buy since, is that correct?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Cricstarz View Post
    Is there a demo before I buy?
    The demo will be available very soon (next day or so).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X